MATT REID: 2015 VINTAGE SUMMARY
After reading an article summarizing the 2015 growing season in Napa (up to September) that Matt Reid wrote for the Napa Register, I scrapped my own attempt and invited him to deliver that on a solo podcast episode for the Inside Winemaking Podcast. Matt is the proprietor of PWR Wines, winemaker at Benessere Vineyards, and consulting winemaker at Burgess Cellars. In case you missed it, Matt Reid was the first interview for Inside Winemaking back in August 2014.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- PWR Wines
- Premiere Viticultural Services - Requires an account (free), and includes CIMIS Degree Day data, other CIMIS station data, and a vineyard irrigation calculator. Listen to Garrett Buckland's, from Premiere Viticultural Services, Inside Winemaking Podcast Episode.
- Napa Register's article: Napa Valley Grapegrowers Report: Thoughts on the 2015 Vintage by Matt Reid
- Matt's first Inside Winemaking interview from August 2014
- Burgess Cellars
- Napa Valley Grapegrowers website
- Benessere Vineyards Harvest Party
- CIMIS California Irrigation Management Information System